Dicot Leaf Record Diagram (lovely Monocot Leaf Cross Section Labeled Design Ideas #1) Images Gallery
Leafleaf (lēf ),USA pronunciation n., pl. leaves (lēvz),USA pronunciation v.
- one of the expanded, usually green organs borne by the stem of a plant.
- any similar or corresponding lateral outgrowth of a stem.
- a petal: a rose leaf.
- leaves collectively;
- [Bibliog.]a unit generally comprising two printed, blank, or illustrated pages of a book, one on each side.
- a thin sheet of metal: silver leaf.
- a lamina or layer.
- a sliding, hinged, or detachable flat part, as of a door or tabletop.
- a section of a drawbridge.
- a single strip of metal in a leaf spring.
- a tooth of a small gear wheel, as of a pinion.
- See leaf fat.
- shaft (def. 14).
- in leaf, covered with foliage;
having leaves: the pale green tint of the woods newly in leaf.
- take a leaf out of or from someone's book, to follow someone's example;
imitate: Some countries that took a leaf out of American industry's book are now doing very well for themselves.
- turn over a new leaf, to begin anew;
make a fresh start: Every New Year's we make resolutions to turn over a new leaf.
- to put forth leaves.
- to turn pages, esp. quickly (usually fol. by through): to leaf through a book.
- to thumb or turn, as the pages of a book or magazine, in a casual or cursory inspection of the contents.
Recordre•cord (v. ri kôrd′;n., adj. rek′ərd),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to set down in writing or the like, as for the purpose of preserving evidence.
- to cause to be set down or registered: to record one's vote.
- to state or indicate: He recorded his protest, but it was disregarded.
- to serve to relate or to tell of: The document records that the battle took place six years earlier.
- to set down or register in some permanent form, as on a seismograph.
- to set down, register, or fix by characteristic marks, incisions, magnetism, etc., for the purpose of reproduction by a phonograph or magnetic reproducer.
- to make a recording of: The orchestra recorded the 6th Symphony.
- to record something;
make a record.
- an act of recording.
- the state of being recorded, as in writing.
- an account in writing or the like preserving the memory or knowledge of facts or events.
- information or knowledge preserved in writing or the like.
- a report, list, or aggregate of actions or achievements: He made a good record in college. The ship has a fine sailing record.
- a legally documented history of criminal activity: They discovered that the suspect had a record.
- something or someone serving as a remembrance;
memorial: Keep this souvenir as a record of your visit.
- the tracing, marking, or the like, made by a recording instrument.
- something on which sound or images have been recorded for subsequent reproduction, as a grooved disk that is played on a phonograph or an optical disk for recording sound(audiodisk) or images(videodisk). Cf. compact disk.
- the highest or best rate, amount, etc., ever attained, esp. in sports: to hold the record for home runs; to break the record in the high jump.
- the standing of a team or individual with respect to contests won, lost, and tied.
- an official writing intended to be preserved.
- a group of related fields, or a single field, treated as a unit and comprising part of a file or data set, for purposes of input, processing, output, or storage by a computer.
- the commitment to writing, as authentic evidence, of something having legal importance, esp. as evidence of the proceedings or verdict of a court.
- evidence preserved in this manner.
- an authentic or official written report of proceedings of a court of justice.
- go on record, to issue a public statement of one's opinion or stand: He went on record as advocating immediate integration.
- off the record:
- not intended for publication;
confidential: The President's comment was strictly off the record.
- not registered or reported as a business transaction;
off the books.
- on record:
- existing as a matter of public knowledge;
- existing in a publication, document, file, etc.: There was no birth certificate on record.
- making or affording a record.
- surpassing or superior to all others: a record year for automobile sales.
Hi folks, this image is about Dicot Leaf Record Diagram (lovely Monocot Leaf Cross Section Labeled Design Ideas #1). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 675 x 475. It's file size is only 89 KB. Wether You want to download It to Your laptop, you should Click here. You could too see more photos by clicking the following photo or read more at here: Monocot Leaf Cross Section Labeled.
make sure to plan ahead how and why you'll use a particular type of Monocot Leaf Cross Section Labeled, and choose. Is it purported to light the entire place up? Is a black spot to be highlighted by it? Will it be applied merely being a reading lamp or environment? This moves handinhand together with the prior idea since sometimes the bed room may also be an area for reading, watching TV, training and even performing.
When you have a workspace inside your room, make sure to include lamps or a table close to the area and review late at night. And, naturally, for those who have a significant attire, be sure in establishing how much lighting you'll require inside your bedroom, to consider that room.
Lighting can be a large element of your Dicot Leaf Record Diagram (lovely Monocot Leaf Cross Section Labeled Design Ideas #1), so you don't wish to perform by picking the wrong light with all you've set up just. Really think of the look you would like to realize, and carry it. Designs through your lighting in case you go along with old layout, then select an old lamp.