Originalo•rig•i•nal (ə rij′ə nl),USA pronunciation adj.
- belonging or pertaining to the origin or beginning of something, or to a thing at its beginning: The book still has its original binding.
novel: an original way of advertising.
- arising or proceeding independently of anything else: an original view of history.
- capable of or given to thinking or acting in an independent, creative, or individual manner: an original thinker.
- created, undertaken, or presented for the first time: to give the original performance of a string quartet.
- being something from which a copy, a translation, or the like is made: The original document is in Washington.
- a primary form or type from which varieties are derived.
- an original work, writing, or the like, as opposed to any copy or imitation: The original of this is in the British Museum.
- the person or thing represented by a picture, description, etc.: The original is said to have been the painter's own house.
- a person whose ways of thinking or acting are original: In a field of brilliant technicians he is a true original.
- [Archaic.]an eccentric person.
- [Archaic.]a source of being;
an author or originator.
Canopycan•o•py (kan′ə pē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -pies, v., -pied, -py•ing.
- a covering, usually of fabric, supported on poles or suspended above a bed, throne, exalted personage, or sacred object.
- an overhanging projection or covering, as a long canvas awning stretching from the doorway of a building to a curb.
- an ornamental, rooflike projection or covering.
- Also called crown canopy, crown cover. the cover formed by the leafy upper branches of the trees in a forest.
- the sky.
- the part of a parachute that opens up and fills with air, usually made of nylon or silk.
- the transparent cover over the cockpit of an airplane.
- to cover with or as with a canopy: Branches canopied the road.
Chairchair (châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.
Withwith (with, wiᵺ),USA pronunciation prep.
- accompanied by;
accompanying: I will go with you. He fought with his brother against the enemy.
- in some particular relation to (esp. implying interaction, company, association, conjunction, or connection): I dealt with the problem. She agreed with me.
- characterized by or having: a person with initiative.
- (of means or instrument) by the use of;
using: to line a coat with silk; to cut with a knife.
- (of manner) using or showing: to work with diligence.
- in correspondence, comparison, or proportion to: Their power increased with their number. How does their plan compare with ours?
- in regard to: to be pleased with a gift.
- (of cause) owing to: to die with pneumonia; to pale with fear.
- in the region, sphere, or view of: It is day with us while it is night with the Chinese.
- (of separation) from: to part with a thing.
- against, as in opposition or competition: He fought with his brother over the inheritance.
- in the keeping or service of: to leave something with a friend.
- in affecting the judgment, estimation, or consideration of: Her argument carried a lot of weight with the trustees.
- at the same time as or immediately after;
upon: And with that last remark, she turned and left.
- of the same opinion or conviction as: Are you with me or against me?
- in proximity to or in the same household as: He lives with his parents.
- (used as a function word to specify an additional circumstance or condition): We climbed the hill, with Jeff following behind.
- in with. See in (def. 22).
- with child, pregnant.
- with it:
- knowledgeable about, sympathetic to, or partaking of the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- representing or characterized by the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- with that. See that (def. 10).
Weatherweath•er (weᵺ′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- the state of the atmosphere with respect to wind, temperature, cloudiness, moisture, pressure, etc.
- a strong wind or storm or strong winds and storms collectively: We've had some real weather this spring.
- a weathercast: The radio announcer will read the weather right after the commercial.
- Usually, weathers. changes or vicissitudes in one's lot or fortunes: She remained a good friend in all weathers.
- under the weather, [Informal.]
- somewhat indisposed;
- suffering from a hangover.
- more or less drunk: Many fatal accidents are caused by drivers who are under the weather.
- to expose to the weather;
dry, season, or otherwise affect by exposure to the air or atmosphere: to weather lumber before marketing it.
- to discolor, disintegrate, or affect injuriously, as by the effects of weather: These crumbling stones have been weathered by the centuries.
- to bear up against and come safely through (a storm, danger, trouble, etc.): to weather a severe illness.
- (of a ship, mariner, etc.) to pass or sail to the windward of: to weather a cape.
- to cause to slope, so as to shed water.
- to undergo change, esp. discoloration or disintegration, as the result of exposure to atmospheric conditions.
- to endure or resist exposure to the weather: a coat that weathers well.
- to go or come safely through a storm, danger, trouble, etc. (usually fol. by through): It was a difficult time for her, but she weathered through beautifully.
Hello , this image is about Kelsyus Original Canopy Chair With Weather Shield (nice Double Canopy Chair #1). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 1262 x 1680. It's file size is only 190 KB. If You ought to download This photo to Your computer, you should Click here. You may also see more photos by clicking the following picture or see more at here: Double Canopy Chair.
The current kitchen includes a modern kitchen principle to obtain the slim terrain in your kitchen across. This notion gives in terms of a modern kitchen with modern furniture installment, so create your kitchen look simple to use and newer. Even as we understand, home style that is modern today is becoming popular one of the people.
A wide range is of contemporary home style motivation using a modern-style that you can emulate. Various modern home layout can be seen in web referrals and a variety of print marketing. Moreover, a few of these ideas can even try to create a modern home charming that is modern.
Designs are put on handle crowded conditions region since the average recent of every family possess a contemporary household. The present day home is made to improve the kitchen's modern notion possess an industry that was narrow. Who affirms having a Kelsyus Original Canopy Chair With Weather Shield (nice Double Canopy Chair #1) that CAn't be changed into a kitchen of your dreams? It's specifically this concern includes a little home is as unique as you can we have to become innovative to highlight the current home contemporary like properties that are modern today.