Orchestraor•ches•tra (ôr′kə strə),USA pronunciation n.
- a group of performers on various musical instruments, including esp. stringed instruments of the viol class, clarinets and flutes, cornets and trombones, drums, and cymbals, for playing music, as symphonies, operas, popular music, or other compositions.
- (in a modern theater)
- the space reserved for the musicians, usually the front part of the main floor (or′chestra pit′ ).
- the entire main-floor space for spectators.
- the parquet.
- (in the ancient Greek theater) the circular space in front of the stage, allotted to the chorus.
- (in the Roman theater) a similar space reserved for persons of distinction.
Chairchair (châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.
Rankingrank•ing (rang′king),USA pronunciation adj.
- senior or superior in rank, position, etc.: a ranking diplomat.
- prominent or highly regarded: a ranking authority on Soviet affairs.
- occupying a specific rank, position, etc. (often used in combination): a low-ranking executive.
- an act or instance of indicating relative standing.
- a list showing such standing.
Greatgreat (grāt),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., n., pl. greats, (esp. collectively) great, interj.
- unusually or comparatively large in size or dimensions: A great fire destroyed nearly half the city.
- large in number;
numerous: Great hordes of tourists descend on Europe each summer.
- unusual or considerable in degree, power, intensity, etc.: great pain.
very good: We had a great time. That's great!
- being such in an extreme or notable degree: great friends; a great talker.
exceptionally outstanding: a great occasion.
highly significant or consequential: the great issues in American history.
famous: a great inventor.
- of noble or lofty character: great thoughts.
- chief or principal: the great hall; his greatest novel.
- of high rank, official position, or social standing: a great noble.
- much in use or favor: "Humor'' was a great word with the old physiologists.
- of extraordinary powers;
having unusual merit;
very admirable: a great statesman.
- of considerable duration or length: We waited a great while for the train.
- enthusiastic about some specified activity (usually fol. by at, for, or on): He's great on reading poetry aloud.
expert (usually fol. by at or on): He's great at golf.
- being of one generation more remote from the family relative specified (used in combination): a great-grandson.
- great with child, being in the late stages of pregnancy.
- very well: Things have been going great for him.
- a person who has achieved importance or distinction in a field: She is one of the theater's greats.
- great persons, collectively: England's literary great.
- (often cap.) greats, (used with a sing. v.) Also called great go. [Brit. Informal.]
- the final examination for the bachelor's degree in the classics and mathematics, or Literae Humaniores, esp. at Oxford University and usually for honors.
- the course of study.
- the subject studied.
- (used to express acceptance, appreciation, approval, admiration, etc.).
- (used ironically or facetiously to express disappointment, annoyance, distress, etc.): Great! We just missed the last train home.
Picturespic•ture (pik′chər),USA pronunciation n., v., -tured, -tur•ing.
- a visual representation of a person, object, or scene, as a painting, drawing, photograph, etc.: I carry a picture of my grandchild in my wallet.
- any visible image, however produced: pictures reflected in a pool of water.
- a mental image: a clear picture of how he had looked that day.
- a particular image or reality as portrayed in an account or description;
- a tableau, as in theatrical representation.
- See motion picture.
- pictures, Informal (older use). movies.
- a person, thing, group, or scene regarded as resembling a work of pictorial art in beauty, fineness of appearance, etc.: She was a picture in her new blue dress.
- the image or perfect likeness of someone else: He is the picture of his father.
- a visible or concrete embodiment of some quality or condition: the picture of health.
- a situation or set of circumstances: the economic picture.
- the image on a computer monitor, the viewing screen of a television set, or a motion-picture screen.
- to represent in a picture or pictorially, as by painting or drawing.
- to form a mental picture of;
imagine: He couldn't picture himself doing such a thing.
- to depict in words;
describe graphically: He pictured Rome so vividly that you half-believed you were there.
- to present or create as a setting;
portray: His book pictured the world of the future.
Howdy there, this photo is about Orchestra Chair Ranking Great Pictures #11 Wikipedia. This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 1032 x 468. It's file size is just 41 KB. Wether You want to save It to Your laptop, you have to Click here. You may also see more pictures by clicking the picture below or read more at this post: Orchestra Chair Ranking.
It really is time for you to paint-your case first until it starts stirring the colour. Next use a comb to equally cover the lightweight paint onto all areas of the lavatory cabinet. Simpler to utilize some light applications than to darken the undertaking with one layer of colour. Allow overnight or to dry for several hours, then reinstall the second and third paint clothes.
Another method to tidy up your toilet that is old is with the addition of new knobs to the drawer and dresser doors. Additionally updating the faucet using a fresh and much more modern style may also help update your Orchestra Chair Ranking Great Pictures #11 Wikipedia that is old.
Now we have colored back the dressing-table since the bathroom flooring that touches wall or the adjoining flooring, changing knobs and all doorways, and reinserting all-the fixtures which were released during this method. Now could be a good time if it is not strung appropriately to regulate the door for making the positioning of fresh screws to shut the entranceway smoothly to ensure that minor change.