Orchestraor•ches•tra (ôr′kə strə),USA pronunciation n.
- a group of performers on various musical instruments, including esp. stringed instruments of the viol class, clarinets and flutes, cornets and trombones, drums, and cymbals, for playing music, as symphonies, operas, popular music, or other compositions.
- (in a modern theater)
- the space reserved for the musicians, usually the front part of the main floor (or′chestra pit′ ).
- the entire main-floor space for spectators.
- the parquet.
- (in the ancient Greek theater) the circular space in front of the stage, allotted to the chorus.
- (in the Roman theater) a similar space reserved for persons of distinction.
Chairchair (châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.
Rankingrank•ing (rang′king),USA pronunciation adj.
- senior or superior in rank, position, etc.: a ranking diplomat.
- prominent or highly regarded: a ranking authority on Soviet affairs.
- occupying a specific rank, position, etc. (often used in combination): a low-ranking executive.
- an act or instance of indicating relative standing.
- a list showing such standing.
Howdy folks, this post is about Ordinary Orchestra Chair Ranking #9 Thumbnail. This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 903 x 637. It's file size is only 50 KB. If You decided to download This attachment to Your laptop, you can Click here. You could also see more pictures by clicking the picture below or see more at this post: Orchestra Chair Ranking.
A cube's kitchen style while in the kind. The utilization of glass listed here is supposed to be capable of control the temperature. Glass may be exposed to provide oxygen in to the space while summer happens. For there to be always a typical thread between the Ordinary Orchestra Chair Ranking #9 Thumbnail with fresh kitchen, the same content being used by floors by having an exterior patio.
If you also tranquil using a slight vintage and like the atmosphere of the hot kitchen experience, then this Ordinary Orchestra Chair Ranking #9 Thumbnail with probably a great decision for you personally. To get this design kitchen cupboards that are cheap can be made an election that have pattern by you and make use of a wooden ground includes a design. Applying bright colors brown with variations of white and lumber colors could make dinner within the kitchen together with your family may feel hotter.
Need to deliver the setting is comfortable and hot, the furniture comes with a soft bright coloring as his finishing. Contemporary equipment and storage that is the way much can also be lovely this 1 is complemented by home style. Moreover with up-lighting to illuminate the room during the night.