Bedroombed•room (bed′ro̅o̅m′, -rŏŏm′),USA pronunciation n.
- a room furnished and used for sleeping.
- concerned mainly with love affairs or sex: The movie is a typical bedroom comedy.
- sexually inviting;
amorous: bedroom eyes.
- inhabited largely by commuters: a bedroom community.
Farcefarce (färs),USA pronunciation n., v., farced, farc•ing.
- a light, humorous play in which the plot depends upon a skillfully exploited situation rather than upon the development of character.
- humor of the type displayed in such works.
- foolish show;
a ridiculous sham.
- to season (a speech or composition), esp. with witty material.
- [Obs.]to stuff;
Meaningmean•ing (mē′ning),USA pronunciation n.
- what is intended to be, or actually is, expressed or indicated;
import: the three meanings of a word.
- the end, purpose, or significance of something: What is the meaning of life? What is the meaning of this intrusion?
- the nonlinguistic cultural correlate, reference, or denotation of a linguistic form;
- linguistic content (opposed to expression).
- intentioned (usually used in combination): She's a well-meaning person.
- full of significance;
expressive: a meaning look.
Netnet1 (net),USA pronunciation n., v., net•ted, net•ting.
- a bag or other contrivance of strong thread or cord worked into an open, meshed fabric, for catching fish, birds, or other animals: a butterfly net.
- a piece of meshed fabric designed to serve a specific purpose, as to divide a court in racket games or protect against insects: a tennis net; a mosquito net.
- anything serving to catch or ensnare: a police net to trap the bank robber.
- a lacelike fabric with a uniform mesh of cotton, silk, rayon, nylon, etc., often forming the foundation of any of various laces.
- (in tennis, badminton, etc.) a ball that hits the net.
- Often, nets. the goal in hockey or lacrosse.
- any network or reticulated system of filaments, lines, veins, or the like.
- the Net, the Internet.
- the abstraction, in topology, of a sequence;
a map from a directed set to a given space.
- any network containing computers and telecommunications equipment.
- (cap.) the constellation Reticulum.
- a radio or television network.
- to cover, screen, or enclose with a net or netting: netting the bed to keep out mosquitoes.
- to take with a net: to net fish.
- to set or use nets in (a river, stream, etc.), as for catching fish.
- to catch or ensnare: to net a dangerous criminal.
- (in tennis, badminton, etc.) to hit (the ball) into the net.
Hello folks, this post is about Bedroom Farce Meaning Memsaheb Net (good Bedroom Farce Definition #6). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 768 x 384. It's file size is just 40 KB. Wether You want to save This post to Your laptop, you may Click here. You might also download more pictures by clicking the photo below or see more at here: Bedroom Farce Definition.
The current kitchen features a contemporary kitchen idea to obtain the thin land on your own home across. This idea offers in terms of a contemporary home with modern furniture installation, thus make your kitchen seem more contemporary and simple to use. Contemporary kitchen style nowadays is now popular on the list of people, even as we know.
There's a broad selection of modern kitchen layout creativity using a modern-style as you are able to replicate. Numerous contemporary home style is visible in a variety of produce media and internet sources. Furthermore, you may also attempt many of these suggestions to develop a modern home contemporary charming.
Styles are put on cope with crowded situations area, since the average present of every household have a modern residence. The modern home is built to enhance the modern idea of the kitchen possess a subject that was narrow. Who claims having a Bedroom Farce Definition that cannot be became a kitchen of the dreams? It is correctly this concern includes a little kitchen is as distinctive that you can we have to be creative today, to highlight the present day kitchen modern-day like modern houses.