AbeAbe (āb),USA pronunciation n.
- a male given name, form of Abraham.
LincolnLin•coln (ling′kən),USA pronunciation n.
- Abraham, 1809–65, 16th president of the U.S. 1861–65.
- Benjamin, 1733–1810, American Revolutionary general.
- a city in and the capital of Nebraska, in the SE part. 171,932.
- a city in Lincolnshire, in E central England. 73,200.
- a town in N Rhode Island. 16,949.
- a city in central Illinois. 16,327.
- a town in S Ontario, in S Canada, on Lake Ontario. 14,196.
- one of an English breed of large mutton sheep noted for their heavy fleece of coarse, long wool.
- a male given name.
Loglog1 (lôg, log),USA pronunciation n., v., logged, log•ging.
- a portion or length of the trunk or of a large limb of a felled tree.
- something inert, heavy, or not sentient.
- any of various devices for determining the speed of a ship, as a chip log or patent log.
- any of various records, made in rough or finished form, concerning a trip made by a ship or aircraft and dealing with particulars of navigation, weather, engine performance, discipline, and other pertinent details;
- [Motion Pictures.]an account describing or denoting each shot as it is taken, written down during production and referred to in editing the film.
- a register of the operation of a machine.
- Also called well log. a record kept during the drilling of a well, esp. of the geological formations penetrated.
- any of various chronological records made concerning the use of a computer system, the changes made to data, etc.
- [Radio and Television.]a written account of everything transmitted by a station or network.
- Also called log of wood. [Australian Slang.]a lazy, dull-witted person;
- to cut (trees) into logs: to log pine trees for fuel.
- to cut down the trees or timber on (land): We logged the entire area in a week.
- to enter in a log;
keep a record of: to log a day's events.
- to make (a certain speed), as a ship or airplane: We are logging 18 knots.
- to travel for (a certain distance or a certain amount of time), according to the record of a log: We logged 30 miles the first day. He has logged 10,000 hours flying time.
- to cut down trees and get out logs from the forest for timber: to log for a living.
- log in:
- Also, log on, sign on. [Computers.]to enter identifying data, as a name or password, into a multiuser system, so as to be able to do work with the system.
- to enter or include any item of information or data in a record, account, etc.
- log off or out, to terminate a work session using a multiuser system, or a connection to such a system.
Cabincab•in (kab′in),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house or cottage, usually of simple design and construction: He was born in a cabin built of rough logs.
- an enclosed space for more or less temporary occupancy, as the living quarters in a trailer or the passenger space in a cable car.
- the enclosed space for the pilot, cargo, or esp. passengers in an air or space vehicle.
- an apartment or room in a ship, as for passengers.
- See cabin class.
- (in a naval vessel) living accommodations for officers.
- in cabin-class accommodations or by cabin-class conveyance: to travel cabin.
- to live in a cabin: They cabin in the woods on holidays.
- to confine;
Hello , this photo is about Abe Lincoln Log Cabin #6 File:Abe-Lincoln-Birthplace-2.jpg. This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 2673 x 1782. This post's file size is just 535 KB. Wether You want to save It to Your computer, you could Click here. You could too see more photos by clicking the picture below or read more at this article: Abe Lincoln Log Cabin.
Needless to say, within the Abe Lincoln Log Cabin #6 File:Abe-Lincoln-Birthplace-2.jpg can perform an essential purpose. As a result of the sculpture, as well as stunning, the backyard also appears spectacular more imaginative, and character. Consequently, to be able to define the statue deft such matters, the conditions of that which you are thinking about? It is definitely very important to observe. As such, the sculpture not only sitting within the garden. Below are a few issues you must consider to put Abe Lincoln Log Cabin #6 File:Abe-Lincoln-Birthplace-2.jpg such as.
Notice the Length Between The room with statue. The ideal, a particular distance is between the space where the sculpture looked's sculpture illustration veranda. Hence, the statue is considered from your place freely. When the mileage of the sculpture with all the room too near or remote, the versatility of view is obviously challenging to have. Just for example, the distance between the space with all the statue must be huge enough around three measures.
Notice the sculpture that is positioning using the concept / concept Areas. With alignment that is such, the sculpture appears more tuned for the playground. Not different from the other person using a yard. In case your garden with concept that is minimalist, make use of the same model sculpture. Example barrel-shaped sculpture minimal carvings or trinkets. Or, work with a pitcher sculpture digging nan minimum alternative. Another case, if your garden in standard style, place the statue is also a normal style. As an example Javanese puppet figures. The exotic landscapes likewise should Balinese statue Balinese fashion.